Rayglass Boats is New Zealand’s leading fibreglass powerboat builder. Exciting projects on the go and new models on the horizon means we are looking right now for keen, fit people to join our growing boat assembly team based in Mt Wellington.
In this role you will assemble high quality production power boats. You’ll be installing brand new equipment onto brand new boats. You will need the ability to complete these to a high quality, flawless finish. If you can you use power drills and other power tools confidentially and have an eye for detail then this could be for you.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Fitting of all exterior/interior hardware
- Wiring of looms and switch panels
- Fitting of upholstery
- Installation of fuel, water and plumbing systems
- Fitting of GRP and electronic components
- Final detailing and quality control checklists
- Commitment to workplace health and safety
Experience in marine fitout is desirable. However, skills related to cabinetry, kitchen installation, shop fitter type people with competent finishing quality skills from any industry will be given consideration.
We are offering full time permanent roles, Mon-Fri 7.30am to 4.00pm with an expected amount of seasonal overtime.
For enquiries/applications contact Steve 0220972322 email@example.com